  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2012
    • De
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2012
        you might want to check but I think your email has been hacked.  let me know either way.

        A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
        Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

          Yes it was and is cleaned up with new password

          To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
          From: desawitch@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:09:29 -0700
          Subject: Re: [OutlandsDance]

          you might want to check but I think your email has been hacked.  let me know either way.

          A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
          Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

            I feel for ya it happened to me.  Like this one I had people getting posts like this one.  It was a NIGHTMARE!  Just wanted to make sure you knew.  People hadn't told me so it happened several times on mine, I was ill and not on line for several days.  No harm no foul.
              Blessed Be

            To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
            From: desawitch@...
            Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:09:29 -0700