Updates: Masked ball starts Sat at 7:30 not 7 & Winter Wolf event info

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012

      Please note, the court dance ball at UNM in the Student Union's (SUB) Ballroom will start at 7:30pm, and not at the previously posted time of 7pm.

      For those on this Outlands Dance list and from out of town, this Court Dance Ball will be in Albuquerque, Sat. Jan. 21, hosted by our college, Blaiddwyn.  The SUB is located north of Popejoy Hall, near Yale and Central.

      It is a masked ball and there will be a contest for the masks.

      If you have suggestions for dances for the Ball please send them to our wonderful Dance Mistress, Lady Beibhinn today.

      Her email address is:  miles-lora@...

      Blaiddwyn's Winter Wolf event is also being during the day on Saturday and I have included below, several of the announcements--which gives you more details about both the Winter Wolf event and the Ball.

      The duck pond is next to the Zimmerman library on the main campus.  Turn south off of Lomas onto Yale at the light and go a few blocks--the duck pond and library will be right in front of you.

      THL Jayne Barber

      krege@...