Blaiddwyn's 11/19 Court Dance Ball, Dance List

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      If you are coming to al-Barran for our A&S Collegium on Saturday, Nov. 20 or live in al-Barran, we hope you will join us for the College of Baiddwyn's Court Dance Ball on Friday, Nov. 19 at the UNM Student Union Building in Ballroom C.  Period dress required and a donation of $5 or a new unwrapped toy (value $5 or more) is the gate fee.   More details are in the announcement below.

      Happy Dancing, Jayne Barber, al-Barran