Fwd: Estrella War ct. dance ball & music website

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Greetings to all musicians and court dancers in the Outlands!  Below is the url for the website for the Estrella War 2011 three court dance balls and the musicians' dance music.  Most of these dances are also danced in the Outlands.

      This is a great resource, especially for dance sheet music.  Clicking on the name of the dance, will automatically take you to the sheet music for that dance.

      Instructions ("cheat sheets") for the steps to each dance will be posted in the future to this website.

      Happy Dancing and Music Playing,

      Jayne Barber