Black Hart Ball

  • Peaches, Magda, Anora
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Event: Black Hart Ball - it's a dance thing!

      Location: Parker Mainstreet Center, 19650 E. Mainstreet, Parker, CO

      Date/Time: October 16, 2010
      10am site opens and set up starts!
      2pm-5pm Dance instruction
      5pm-6pm Feast at the Warhorse inn!
      6pm-9pm Ball
      9pm-10pm Clean up

      (The hall is dry, there is a bar/restaurant nearby! However, we will be
      providing child safe beverages on tap - tea and lemonade )

      Fees: Adult $6, Children under 12: free

      This looks to be a great time we have lots of dances and some new twists to
      dance them to! Here is your chance to strut your stuff and practice a knightly
      skill!

      Feast:
      after a mini parade down mainstreet we will arrive at the Warhorse inn for a
      wonderful feast
      this years menu:

      For $8.99 Your Choice Of Entree
      -6 oz Grilled Sterling Silver Top Sirloin
      -Sautéed Pork Chop
      -Grilled Chicken Topped With Our Signature BBQ Sauce
      -Chicken Fried Chicken
      -Chicken Fried Steak
      -Linguine Pasta With Grilled Chicken

      and 2 sides
      -Side Salad Your Choice Of House Dressing
      -Bake Potato With Butter
      -Rice and/or Vegetables Of The Day
      -Mash Potatoes With Country Gravy Or Mushroom Demi Sauce

      Yum!!!!

      I look forward to seing many of you there!

      YIS
      Magda