Re: [OutlandsDance] Regency Dance class in al-Barran, Sun. 7/25

  • Jeanne Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2010
      Lady Jayne,

      I second, and third the suggestion!!!  Regency is English Country on steroids!!!!  Love it!, Love it!, Love it!!!!  Each year, Countess Ealasaid nic Churlain (now in Starkhafn) holds a Jane Austen Ball in Las Vegas.  We are SO fortunate!!!

      If you like English Country, you'll love Regency!!!!

      Back into the woodwork,

      jeanne (Atenveldt)
      From: Pati Nagle [mailto:pnagle1@ mandala.net]    Sent: Wed 7/14/2010 4:16 PM   To: pnagle1@mandala. net   Subject: Regency Dance Resurrected!

      At the request of the Jane Austen book club and the JASNA, I'll be teaching Regency Dances at the DTSW Studio on July 25 from 2-5PM.  It would be wonderful to have some experienced dancers there, which is why I'm inviting you to join us!  No costumes, but ladies might enjoy the feel of skirts swirling about their limbs.

      No street shoes, please.  This is to protect the studio floor from scratches.

      The Dance Theatre Southwest (DTSW) studio is at 4200 Wyoming NE, Suite B-2, on the east side of Wyoming between Comanche and Montgomery.

      As usual, a contribution of a dollar or two from each attendee would be welcome.

      Thanks,   Pati