Re: [OutlandsDance] 2009 Known World Dance Symposium Dance NOTES

  • Jeanne Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
      *giggle*

      It was also suggested by another to download them on to your computer.

      I will be going up to Vegas tomorrow *just* to purchase an ink cartridge so I can print off a copy.  I have the dance book from KWDS 2007 and ....OMG are they SO worth attending the event to have!

      The people are amazing!  The event is amazing!  If you have the chance GO!  (a little bird at Estrella mentioned they ~might~ be considering holding KWDS annually....and in the midwest....)

      jeanne
      Atenveldt