FW: [AtenDance]Estrella War Sheet Muisc & audio links

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      Greetings to all Musicans in the Outlands.  There is a lot of court dance music sheets available via this Estrella War ball website.  Many of the dances at the three Estrella War balls, are also danced in the Outlands in our various local groups.  I very much recommend that you check out this site for the sheet music.

      Jayne Barber