FW: places to get court dance steps

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      FW: places to get court dance steps

      I am forwarding this from Lady Beibhinn, who teaches every Monday either court dancing or middle eastern dancing at the College of Blaiddwyn (UNM), in Albuquerque.  She will also be teaching three hours of court dancing at al-Barran's A&S Collegium, Saturday 11/21.  Thank you Beibhinn for these wonderful resources.

      Jayne Barber