FW:SCA Dancer Musician Compendium - Participant Request

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      FW:SCA Dancer Musician Compendium - Participant Request

      Greetings to all musicians and dancers in the Outlands from THL Jayne Barber, al-Barran

      I am forwarding this post, primarily to help connect musicians who like to play dance music.

      It includes a request for a survey and a new discussion list to aid contacts and research.

      Please feel free to post this email to other lists.

      Jayne