Welcome

  • KatrynWise@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 1999
      Good day....
      My name is Katryn, originally from Trimaris, my family took about 2years
      off to relocate and settle in Dragonspine, I have never been involved with
      dance (other than ballet as a child) but I am eager to learn. I understand
      dance practise has been suspended for a while. Any ideas on when it will
      resume??

      Anxiously awaiting a reply,
      Katryn
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 1999
        KatrynWise@... wrote:

        > From: KatrynWise@...
        >
        > Good day....
        > My name is Katryn, originally from Trimaris, my family took about 2years
        > off to relocate and settle in Dragonspine, I have never been involved with
        > dance (other than ballet as a child) but I am eager to learn. I understand
        > dance practise has been suspended for a while. Any ideas on when it will
        > resume??
        >
        > Anxiously awaiting a reply,
        > Katryn

        I believe that Dragonsspine Dance Practice will be starting the week
        after next. I will try to get a posting after the monthly business
        meeting on Wednesday.
        Eric Edmundsson