Black Hart Ball (cross posted- feel free to share!)

  • Magdalena Lucia Ramberti (Christa )
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 3:05 PM
      Just a reminder that this weekend is the Black Hart Ball!
      http://www.readstan.org/eventsXX.shtml

      We have a lot of great things to offer: Dancing, Flirting, dessert and a great deal for dinner

      All this and more for a $6 site fee!!

      Dances we will be doing:
      Turkish Bransle
      Juice the Barley
      Korabuska
      Black Alman
      Hearts Ease
      Petit Vriens
      Black Nag
      Rufty Tuffty
      Hole in the Wall

      If you can walk you can dance!!!

      Don't forget to bring a dessert to share or Fat Tony will cry!!

      Now to the big news- The War Horse is offering us a private room and a great dinner deal

      For $8.99 Your Choice Of Entrée:

      6 oz Grilled Sterling Silver Top Sirloin

      Sautéed Pork Chop

      Grilled Chicken Topped With Our Signature BBQ Sauce

      Chicken Fried Chicken

      Chicken Fried Steak

      Linguine Pasta With Grilled Chicken

      Choose Two Sides

      Side Salad Your Choice Of House Dressing

      Bake Potato With Butter

      Rice And Or Vegetables Of The Day

      Mash Potatoes With

      Country Gravy Or Mushroom Demi Sauce