looking for court dance instructors

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      looking for court dance instructors

      Greetings to the great populace of the Outlands from Jayne Barber, al-Barran

      We want to provide some resources to the court dance instructors of the Outlands.

      Please let me know at krege@..., if you know of any court dance instructors (SCA name & email address), who are not included below.
      Also please let me know of anyone else in your local group, who is interested in teaching court dancing.

      ~~~~~~~
      Unser Hafen    --  Elena of Glastonbury  and Lord Soren Thorvaldsson

      Caer Galen  --  Roismaire    and Lord Friedrich Wilhelmssohn

      Citadel of the Southern Pass  --  Baroness Aine inghean Cormac

      al-Barran and Blaiddwyn  --  THLady Jayne Barber  and Beibhinn

      Caerthe  -- Mistress Arwen and THLord Guillaume

      Dragonsspine -- Master Alwyn, Mistress Elaina and Lady Ursula