Fwd: KWDS VII

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009

      Arwen and I intend to go to Known World Dance this year. Obviously, we haven't
      made detailed plans yet (we'll probably fly). If anyone else is interested in
      going, let us know! Maybe we can plan an Outlandish get-together?

      If you have any questions about what KWDS is like, we'd be glad discuss it.
      We've been to four of the previous six (missed New Orleans and Australia).
      There's lots of dancing, lots of classes, and lots of dancers from all over the
      Known World (what else would you expect?).

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>