Court Dance practices at Estrella

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Court Dance practices at Estrella

      To all court dancers in the Outlands!

      Please note, that there will be court dance classes and practices at Estrella -- But  the info will Not be in the Gatebook.
      You will need to check the info published at the A&S Collegium area and on the grand schedule
      Practices we know of now are:
      Wed, Thur, Fri  10-noon, Grand Pavilion dance practices in the Grand Pavilion
      Also Sat & Sun, places to be determined
      Thur. nite, Grand Pavilion  at musicians'  rehersal

      For more details, see below.  Feel free to forward this to your friends and other lists.

      Jayne Barber
      al-Barran

      ~~~~~~~~~