Re: Welcome to OutlandsDance@onelist.com

  • Megan Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 7:54 AM
      Ok then. My names Megan, and I apologize if I come across as strange.
      I was in a car wreck on Monday(no one was seriously injured, although
      it was an act of God that i survived the only part of the driver's side
      that wasn't damaged was the driver's side door)

      I'm 18, and will be an english major with writing specialiization. I
      love the medieval period, and am trying to learn as much as i can about
      its society and culture, and would love to write about the period
      someday.

      --Megan