court dancing in your area?--Jayne

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 6:43 AM
      court dancing in your area?--Jayne

      Greetings to the Court Dance lovers and instructors of the Outlands, from Lady Jayne Barber, a court dance instructor in al-Barran.

      I am delighted to report that there appears to be a resurrgence of interest in court dancing in the Outlands in the past year.

      The college of Blaiddwyn held a court dance ball in October and has twice a month dance practices on Monday nights during the regular school year.
      al-Barran has twice a month dance practices at fighter practice on Sundays.
      Caerthe has active dance instructors and supporters in Mistress Arwen and THLord Guillaume.
      Fontaine has shown an interest recently in renewing dance.
      Citadel held dance practices prior to their recent Baronial Investiture in preparation for their dancing at the event.
      Unser Hafen will have dance classes and a ball at their upcoming Baronial Investiture.
      I know that in the past Dragonsspine held regular dance practices--I just don't know what they are doing present.
      I think Caer Galen has held dance practices, again I just don't know anything current.

      In preparation for adding court dance information to the Outlands website, I would like to hear from you to update the information you have regarding Court Dancing in the Outlands.  Below is the information I have so far.

      Please help us spread and support court dancing in the Outlands, by responding to me and this list with the information you have about court dancing in your area--regarding events, A&S collegiums, dance instructors and dance practices.

      Lady Jayne
      krege@....

      Outlands Court Dancer Instructors – Names and Contact Information

      al-Barran
      Lady Jayne, krege@..., 293-7453
      Canus Dragonsblood, canus_dragonblood@..., 280-7609

      Blaiddwyn, college