Court Dancing--Citadel Baronial Investiture, 3/29

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 6:13 AM
      Court Dancing--Citadel Baronial Investiture, 3/29

      Greetings to all Court Dancers of the Outlands,

      Citadel court dancers have been holding court dance practices, so that there can be some fun court dancing at the Citadel of the Southern Pass Baronial Investiture of Lord Nikolaus and Lady Aine.

      Lady Aine has invited all to join in their "peril" and below is a list of the court dances they have planned.

      So if you are going to their Baronial Investiture, we hope you will join them for some "peril".

      Anyone needing a brushup on the dances, please call your local court dance instructor,  or in al-Barran, please call me at 293-7453 for a private lesson or attend Lady Dovey's Blaiddwyn practice.  The next Blaiddwyn practice should be Monday, March 17 at UNM, Student Union Building, top floor, 7-9pm.

      In service to the Dream,
      Lady Jayne Barber
      al-Barran