Your input on Citadel dance practice?

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Good day, everyone; the end of February is nigh, and this Friday
      evening is the last night that I have reserved the studio at Desert
      Moon for dance practice. I would like to hear whether folks would like
      to continue dance practice at Desert Moon for March, so I can reserve
      the space.

      Someone has floated the idea of having dance practice outdoors, in
      conjunction with fighter practice, once the weather is more reliably
      pleasant. Until then, should we continue where we are, Friday nights,
      6:30 to 8:30?

      I also would like to hear from those of you interested in ME dance and
      drumming; if there are not enough of us "Middle Easterners" to share
      the cost of the room, I would prefer to just meet every other week for
      European dance practice. (Second and fourth Fridays, so those who wish
      to come from Happy Valley won't have to choose between dancing and
      business meetings?)

      This is the time to throw in your two-cents worth. (Surely you can
      spare two measly cents!)

      ME dancers, we have the studio this Friday from 6:30 to 8:30, so bring
      your drums, zils, CDs of your favorite dance music, and your happy
      selves, and we'll see if we've got enough folks to keep the party
      going four Fridays a month.

      Danke,

      Lilje