Citadel dance practice

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Everyone within driving distance is welcome to attend!!

      This Friday the Citadel of the Southern Pass will be holding a dance
      practice from 7 to 8 at the Desert Moon Academy of the Arts on
      Belvidere at Westwind.

      This week's practice is European court dance. Lady Aine will be
      leading us through a selection of dances as we prepare for the Grand
      Ball at Estrella.

      Future dance practices will be held on Feb. 22 and Feb. 29.

      We pay $15 an hour for the room, and split the expense among all the
      dancers attending. It is an actual dance studio floor, so no street
      shoes are allowed.

      YIS,

      Lilje