Raven Hyrst dance practice

  • Anora Marchaunt (Christa )
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 10:52 AM
      "A lively tune... I'm inspired to dance!"

      Starting next month I will be hosting a court dancing practice in
      Raven Hyrst on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month.
      (which would be the 6th and 20th of May)

      Here's what you will want to know!

      Where: Miller's Dance studio
      10841 S Crossroads Dr
      Parker, CO
      (NW corner of Parker Rd and Mainstreet)

      This is not a free site, but I got a really good deal so we will be
      putting out a brass bowl (sugested donation $2-$3)

      When: 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
      6-8pm (So when you are done with fighter practice you can
      change
      grab dinner and head on down to Parker and get your groove on!)

      Any questions feel free to drop me a line
      Anorathepain @...

      Anora Marchaunt