search for music

  • anorathepain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:13 AM
      I believe it was from unser hafen.... but I'll take anything

      the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I know are
      Hole in the wall, black nag, circle waltz, Whirligig, Washerwoman's Bransle, Rufty Tufty, Picking of Sticks, Officals' Bransle, Korobushka, Juice of the Barley, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hearts Ease, Gathering Peascods, Chairanzula Bransle (Maltese), Black Alman, Spagnoletta, War Bransle, Horse's Bransle, Ballo del Fiore, Female Sailor

      but again anything would help (I am always willing to learn new dances!)
      and I wish they would give me live musicians but all we are going to get is a cd player (ah well)

      thanks for all your help!!
      Anora
      (plus on the bright side I can also use any of the music to teach at A&S stuff around here in Raven Hyrst)

      Sable, in pile a rose slipped and leaved argent and a feather Or.