Re: [OutlandsDance] old dance cds

  • smcclune@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      Anora,

      A lot of SCA dance music can be downloaded here:

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Music/search.cgi?s=&MP3s=List+all+MP3s

      One caveat: MOST of these are free for non-profit use, but a couple of them (the "Joy and Jealosy" tracks, for one, if I remember correctly) request that royalties be paid. PLEASE make sure to read and follow the rules for use -- I don't want anybody to get in trouble!

      If you can afford to spend a little money, I highly recommend the "Musica Subterranea" CDs.

      http://www.musicasub.org/

      You can also come talk to me or Guillaume at an event, and we can give you other recommendations. :)