Known World Dance Symposium 2007: June 28 – July 1, 2007 in An Tir

  • trahaearn_msn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 10:21 PM
      Greetings to the dancers of the Outlands from Master Trahaearn ap
      Ieuan, autocrat of Known World Dance Symposium 2007.

      It is my joy to invite all those interested in dance within the
      Society to come to An Tir this summer for the sixth biennial Known
      World Dance Symposium. The event will be held June 28 – July 1, 2007
      in Seattle's University District.

      To register, or just to learn more about the event, please visit
      http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/. Pre-registration is now open with a
      special early discount through March 15. Proposals for workshops and
      performances are now being accepted. An outline of the schedule is
      also available. More information about the site and lodging will be
      posted soon. We expect that registration for on-site lodging will be
      available in March.

      Already the dancers, musicians, teachers, and researchers who have
      registered for KWDS represent seven kingdoms: Aethelmearc, An Tir,
      Ansteorra, the East, Meridies, the Middle, and the West.

      Please forward this information to your local dance lists - and when
      doing so, please cc kwds.lists@... so I can avoid lists
      getting multiple copies of the announcement.

      Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you in An Tir this summer!