Court Dance Practices 1/28, 2/25

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Court Dance Practices 1/28, 2/25

      Our next two Court Dance practices at fighter practice park (Bataan Park) will be this Sunday, January 28 and February 25th , from 12:00 to 2:00pm.  Bataan Park is at the NW corner of Lomas and Carlisle next to Walgreens.

      There may be another court dance practice scheduled in February at fighter practice, please contact me for details.   Everyone, age 7 and up are welcome at our court dance practices.

      Court dance practices are also at UNM on the 3rd floor of the SUB, every other Monday evening with Lady Dovey, at UNM.

      If you want more information concerning court dancing in al-Barran, please contact Lady Jayne at 293-7453 or krege@...  or join the al-Barran Music and Court Dance discussion list by going to   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alBarranMusic_Dance/     This free yahoo discussion list will give you the latest information concerning dance practices and Scorpion Scales music practices  in al-Barran.

      Yours in service to the dream,
      Lady Jayne Barber