Estrella Court Dance Ball (music, dance steps)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Estrella Court Dance Ball (music, dance steps)

      Greetings to court dancers and musicians of the Outlands and all who love a good time,

      Below is the url for the Estrella War Court Dance Ball website, where you can find the dance set list, the music arrangements, and dance instructions for the dances.

      The Ball will be Friday evening at Estrella in the Grand Court Pavilion.

      Please pass this information on to your friends and other discussion lists.

      Lady Jayne Barber
      krege@...