Barony Fontaine 12th Night/Investiture Silent Auction

  • Cherisa Geeslin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      Greetings unto the lists! I apologize for any cross-posting you may receive. My name is Lady Aedhagan and I am from Barony Fontaine dans Sable. As you may know we are having 12th Night in conjunction with our Baronial Investiture Jan 20th.
      Our first Baronial Investiture with the many thanks to all those who donated items brought in remarkable tribute to help the Crown. I am, once again, running another silent auction.
      Funds from this will be donated to the Outlands Royal and Fontaine’s Baronial travel funds. This is a great reason to raise money and support our Kingdom. Anything that someone is willing to donate to this auction would be a great help. Garb, jewelry, herbs, tools, bags, accessories, anything you can come up with...
      If you have anything or would be willing to work on something for this cause, please contact me at aedhagan@... and I would surely appreciate it. If you would be willing to donate things and need help getting it here, email me and we find a way! Thank you in advance for all of your support!

      In Loyalty and Service to the Dream,
       Lady Aedhagan veih Min An Aoire
      aedhagan@...

      Do you Yahoo!?