RE: Verceppe

  • Swashbuckler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 1999

      I have danced Verceppe and like it, but I don't think we have a music
      arrangement. I can check over the weekend. We do have several recordings.
      My favorite (probably because I learned the dance to it) came from the
      Barony of Carolingia (Boston, MA) over twenty years ago. It may be possible
      to track down the arrangement that they used. The Letter of Dance people
      are your best bet there.

      Keith / Guillaume

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 1999
        Guillaume,

        Thank you so much for answering my request for help! Al cofrin and
        Bedlam abbey both sent me a really nice copy. So I am set. Thank you
        for your willingness to search for it!

        Cecily