introduction

  • Abi Fae
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      Greetings! I'm Celestria macAilpein (or was, I just
      haven't picked out a new name yet). I played in
      UnserHafen for four years and am living in
      Dragonsspine now, but haven't had a chance to play at
      all lately due to work.

      I'm hoping I can find a way to make it to dance
      practice from time to time, though!

      Abigail

      Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. - Bertrand Russell

      http://mail.yahoo.com