Introduction

  • Annabelle
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2006
      Hello
      I'm Annabelle (anabel or anala in the SCA) I will officially be an
      Outlander on Saturday, I'm relocating from Philadelphia (Bhakail). I'm
      interested in dancing but I don't really get to do much since most
      times at events Im in the kitchen. But I'm looking forward to attending
      events and hopefully quickly picking up some steps so I can participate
      in between stirring a pot or 2.