al-Barran Court Dance practices dates

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 3:23 PM
      al-Barran Court Dance practices dates

      To the great populace of al-Barran, Lady Jayne Barber sends greetings!

      There are a lot of opportunities for learning how to court dance in al-Barran and we hope you will join us at these free court dance practices.

      A special thank you to Lady Dovey who has been teaching court dancing classes on Monday evenings and Lord Canus who has taught court dancing at the park lately.   Thanks also to Lady Lyneya and Amy who helped teach court dances with me to the students at the Eldorado Renaissance Festival demo.    I am excited that Blaiddwyn is sponsoring court dance practices and belly dancing classes on Mondays, at 7-9pm in the Acoma Room A&B on the third floor of the SUB at UNM.  Lady Dovey is leading court dance practices on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month and Lady Saelomon is teaching belly dancing on the 2nd and 4th Mondays.

      Our next Court Dance practices are 5/7, 5/21, 6/4, 6/18, 7/2 and 7/9 at fighter practice park, Bataan Park, from 12:30 to 2:30pm.   Everyone, age 6 and up are welcome at our court dance practices.  If you want more information concerning court dancing in al-Barran, please contact Lady Jayne at 293-7453 or krege@...  or join the al-Barran Music and Court Dance discussion list by going to   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alBarranMusic_Dance/     This free yahoo discussion list will give you the latest information concerning dance practices and Scorpion Scales music practices in al-Barran.

      Yours in service to the dream,
      Lady Jayne Barber