new source for dance music--Magnatune

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      new source for dance music--Magnatune

      Greetings from Lady Jayne Barber.

      I am forwarding this information from a posting to the SCA-dance discussion list about 3 new sites for dance music.

      I hope you have a lovely day.

      ************
      #11 is a reasonable Salterello La Regina

      Check it out... if folks find something that would be good for dance,
      pass it along!

      OT: they have a pretty good world section in general... with a heavy
      middle eastern influence. There is a neat version of ma navu, but it's
      not danceable as recorded.

      N.B. of late, the stream has been a bit choppy... make sure you use
      something that can buffer a bit ahead if you don't want the frustration
      of getting into the groove and having the song cut in and out.

      --
      May no harm befall you,
      flip