Fwd: [AtenDance] Estrella Grand Ball Dance List, v. 2.0.1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005

      As our usually vigilant Lady Jayne Barber is off-line this week, I
      thought I'd better send this along for any dancers or musicians planning
      to attend the Estrella Grand Ball.

      Note that I have instructions for at least 80% of these dances, if
      anyone has questions about them.

      Keith / Guillaume S:{>
      (Caerthen Dancemaster, unable to attend next Estrella)