Hungarian & Reg. Court Dance Practice (Nov & Dec)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hungarian & Reg. Court Dance Practice (Nov & Dec)

      Dear  Dancers,

      I spoke with A'isha this past Saturday at Queen's Prize and just got an email from Gary Diggs, our Hungarian dance instructor.

      A'isha wants us to perform during the Mid-winter feast and we can also do populace dancing during the feast.   And if there is time, after feast and court, she would like there to be court dancing at Mid-Winter (and it doesn't have to be just Hungarian dances).

      Gary Diggs is not available till late on this Sunday, but is available at 1pm Sunday after next on 11/13.  So we will have our Hungarian Dance Lesson with Gary Diggs at his place (address to be sent out later--but it is near Tramway and Central) at 1pm on Sunday, 11/13 (the Sunday after Coronation).

      Here is the schedule and plans for when there will be court dancing in Albuquerque or Santa Fe or St. Golias:
      This Sunday, 11/6, regular court dance practice at the church in basement room, Monte Vista Christian Church, 12:30-2:30pm
      Next Sunday, 11/13, Hungarian dance lesson with Gary Diggs at his home, 1pm to around 2:30pm--learn 5 Hungarian dances
      *********************
      Saturday, 11/5  court dancing after the feast at St. Golias event in Socorro, NM
      Saturday, 11/12, Coronation event in Santa Fe, 2-4pm court dancing in the main hall     http://www.Drygestan.org
      Saturday, 11/19, A&S Collegium, court dance classes  1-2, 3-4 and 6-7pm.  Court Dance Ball 7-9:30pm, Monte Vista Christian Church, 3501 Campus Blvd. NE     http://www.al-Barran.org/dayofas05/

      Sunday, 11/20  Toys for Tots, Battan Park, performance dances and populace dances, 12:30-2:30pm
      Regular dance practice, at Monte Vista Church, basement practice room, Sundays 12/4 & 12/11, 12:30-2:30pm

      Mid-Winter, 12/17, Youth Hall, State Fair Grounds--performing Hungarian dances, populace dances, and dancing after feast--if time       http://www.al-barran.org/midwinter05

      Barbara
      krege@...