SCA event rig for sale

  • Morris Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Greetings friends,

      I beg your indulgence while I do a shameless plug to sell our good friend;
      The Van. This friend has been in the family for several years and done very
      good and faithful service but is just too large for the two of us and our
      current needs. If you might be interested, there are links below to find a
      set of photos of the van. Contact us at 970-259-3319, leave info where we
      can get back to you as our schedule is messed up. Or you can e-mail me
      privatly at the addy above.

      The particulars are a '92 Dodge, 107K miles, 3/4 ton chassis, Auto tranny,
      A/C, great stereo, TV/VCR, 4 captn chairs and one sofa bed. Roof rack and
      tons of room for a huge household of camp gear. It gets about 17mpg for all
      the room and runs very strong. The brakes have just been done, no oil
      leaks, excellent shape in and out. We are even throwing in 2 snow tires
      mounted on rims, ready for a trip to Estrella, which it has done a few times
      in fine style.

      We are asking $4900.

      Our needs have been downsized a bit so we have to clear our personal parking
      lot.

      Thank you for your time,
      Ld. Sean MacLeod and Lady Alzhbet of Sigisoara (in Rio de las Animas)

      http://community.webshots.com/album/487817194NTAJhE