Caerthe's Dance Practice Schedule for July

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      Just thought I'd let everyone know that our Dance Practice schedule for the
      Barony of Caerthe is going to be a little unusual for the month of July.

      As our usual site, the Ross-University Hills Branch Library, will be doing
      special library programs on Thursdays during the entire month of July, as
      are most of the other branch libraries that have evening hours on Thursdays,
      we've had to be ... creative and flexible. So ...

      July 1 -- Join Caer Galen Dance Practice in Scott Carpenter Park in Boulder.
      We will be convening at Guillaume's place of employment to carpool up
      together. Please e-mail me for details and directions.

      July 8 -- Dance Practice *CANCELLED*

      July 15 -- Join Caer Galen Dance Practice. We will again be carpooling.

      July 22 -- Dance Practice at the home of THL Wyndylyn, who has most
      graciously offered us the use of her living room -- or her garage or
      backyard if we have enough dancers that we won't fit in the living room.

      July 29 -- Dance Practice at the home of THL Wyndylyn.

      As of the first week in August, we will be back at the Library. I will post
      the schedule then.

      Please pass the word along to people who aren't on this list. In
      particular, if anyone knows how to contact Doran from Dragonsspine, please
      make sure he knows of our change in schedule, as he has occasionally been
      coming up for practice. I had his e-mail address, but it seems to have been
      eaten by my purse/car/apartment ...

      Thanks!