How to join the new Outlands A&S discusssion list

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 12:50 PM
      How to join the new Outlands A&S discusssion list

      Oops, Queens Prize is Saturday, 10/29 in Fontaine (not 10/22 as I listed by mistake below.)  I was doing this from memory.  Deadline for entering Queen's Prize is still this Saturday 10/15.  Thanks to all who caught this and already corrected this on the list.

      Thanks to Kymma for figuring out how to join the new A&S Discussion List.  Go to the following URL, which will take you direct to the yahoogroups webpage for the Outlands A&S Discussion List, then click on "join" and complete the process.  Thank you Kymma!  We are now up to 47 members in just over 24 hours.

      URL for the Outlands A&S Webpage is:

      Yours in service,
      Lady Jayne