trying to join new group

  • Julee' Merrill Csuri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Esteemed
      Lady Jayne Barber
      Outlands A&S Southern Deputy

      Earlier today I read:

             Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:36:19 -0600
             From: "Barbara Krege" <
      krege@...>
          Subject: New Outlands Arts & Sciences Discussion List

          Greetings to the Artisans and Scientists of the Outlands!

          An Outlands Arts and Sciences Discussion List has been created   at
      www.groups.yahoo.com

          This free A&S discussion list is   OutlandsArtsSciences.

          It was created to enrich our realm in the Arts and Sciences and provide a forum for discussion about A&S ideas, promote the exchange of A&S resources and information and provide information         about Outlands A&S Classes, A&S Competitions and A&S Events.

          To be a member of this new A&S discussion group, go to
      www.groups.yahoo.com,  search for   OutlandsArtsSciences   and  join.

      I signed into Yahoo and searched OutlandsArtsSciences to no avail as Yahoo's reply was "Sorry, no matches found."

      The group sounds wonderful and I look forward to joining.
      Please advise on an alternative approach.

      with anticipation,
      Julee'