Treaty Negotiation Largess

  • Cherisa Geeslin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2005
      Greetings unto all! Sorry for any cross posting on anyone's emails. This is Lady Aedhagan and hopefully everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to post this to express that Their Royal Majesties are in need of largess for Treaty Negotitions which is Oct 15. We are still 3 weeks away and I need to know who would have anything or be willing to do anything for this event. Their Majesties have most of what they need but are requesting unique, personalized items for Atenveldt, Caid, and Artemesia. Something specifically for them. Perhaps boxes or scarfs or pouches involving their Kingdom colors so that it's personal to them and they can still hand it out to their populace. Scrolls are always wonderful as well. Please, let me know if you would like to help with this. In case it doesn't post correctly, my email address is aedhagan@... . Thanks to everybody!!

      In Loyalty and Service to the Dream,
       Lady Aedhagan veih Min An Aoire

      Yahoo! for Good