Need Largess Assistance!!!

  • Cherisa Geeslin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005

      Greetings unto all. For those who don’t know me, I am Lady Aedhagan of Min An Aoire and I am acting as Their Royal Majesties Largess Coordinator. I am writing in efforts to see if anyone out there has the time to help us all out. We have two Royal encampments for Glory (July1st -4th) These two are from Artemesia and Northshield. We are in need with anything with the Kingdom Devices on them. Not the King or Queens device as they cannot hand those out to Their populace. Whether it is hand-bound books with it painted on, napkins, boxes, jewelry, scrolls, period songs written up, dance music or packets, etc. Basically anything period that you would feel comfortable giving to Their Royal Majesties would be an excellent idea. If you can help or want to help and need ideas, please contact me at Aedhagan@... and I will help in any way I can. TRM’s cannot pull off such a wonderful event and the great hospitality and generosity the Kingdom of the Outlands has without their populace’s help. I thank you all ahead of time for your wonderful service and time!!

      In Service and Loyalty the Dream,

       Lady Aedhagan of Min An Aoire

       Kingdom Largess Coordinator

      http://mail.yahoo.com