CORONATION AUCTION!!!

  • Cherisa Geeslin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Greetings unto one and all. Coronation is quickly approaching where we must bid farewell to Their Royal Majesties as they allow their Heirs to assume the throne. As populace of the Mighty Outlands, let us join our efforts. Donate something to our Silent Auction that will be held to raise traveling funds for the new Crowns of the Stag. Let us join together as one Kingdom, one glorious Kingdom, and show TRM's what we can do!!
      Thank You for your generosity!

      In Service and Loyalty to the Dream,
       Lady Aedhagan of Min An Aoire

      P.S. I apologize for those gentles that receive this mailing more than once. I am only trying to reach as much of the Kingdom populace as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

      http://mail.yahoo.com