Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 25 6:09 PM

      This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
      Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
      we should have lots of space.

      For those who need directions:
      From the north, find your best route to
      highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
      toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
      up the hill, on the right.
      From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
      262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
      Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
      right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

      There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
      web page at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      We hope to see you there!

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>