Re: King's College - check out the URL

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
      Don't forget to include Rivka!

      From: JEANNE STAPLETON [mailto:jstaplet@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 10, 1999 5:34 PM
      To: 'OutlandsDance@onelist.com'
      Subject: Re: [OutlandsDance] King's College - check out the URL

      From: JEANNE STAPLETON <jstaplet@...>

      > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
      >
      > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
      > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
      > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
      > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
      > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

      Shotgun...:-)

      Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

      I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

      > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
      > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
      >
      > Arwen

      Naturellement. :-)

      Barry

      > Looking to expand your world?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > ONElist has over 165,000 e-mail communities from which to choose!
      > Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave
      Barry

      http://www.onelist.com
      Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry
    • JEANNE STAPLETON
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
        Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
        car.

        ???

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
          Ah, I must have missed that part of the conversation ..... so there's still
          at least one available seat in the minivan.

          Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
          car.

          ???

          On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

          > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
          >
          > Don't forget to include Rivka!
          >
          > Arwen

          How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
          http://www.onelist.com
          More than 5,000! Create yours now!
          Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry