Estrella XXI Grand Ball-Music & dance steps now available!--Lady Barbara

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Estrella XXI Grand Ball-Music & dance steps now available!--Lady Barbara

      Greetings to the dancers, musicians & populace of the Outlands,

      I have received emails, that says both the dance instructions and the sheet music for
      the dances for the Estrella War Ball are available at the website below:

      http://home.comcast.net/~stephanie.maynard/

      Here is an excellent opportunity to add to your dance music and dance instruction
      libraries.

      There will also be open court dancing at the Grand Pavillion on Thursday night
      after the musicians finish practicing, as well as Saturday and Sunday evening at
      the Grand Pavillion at Estrella War.  "Open dancing" is bring a boombox and dance
      dances at the suggestion of the populace.

      Yours in service,
      Lady Barbara
      krege@...
      293-7453 home
      -------------------------------

      From: "Stephanie Maynard" <miladyblade@...>
      Subject: Estrella XXI Grand Ball-Music now available!

      We are please to announce that Estrella War will once again be
      hosting a Grand Ball with live musicians.  Last year we hosted an
      inter-kingdom musicians' gallery with participants from 5 different
      Kingdoms.  We're hoping to break that number this year!

      For musicians who would like to participate, there will be an open
      practice Thursday evening at 7 PM in the A&S Pavilion.  The Grand
      Ball will be Friday night in the Grand Pavilion after any courts are
      done.

      Music for the dance set is now available off the Estrella Special
      Events page or directly from:

      http://home.comcast.net/~stephanie.maynard/

      Please feel free to forward this post to appropriate lists.   We look
      forward to seeing you at the Grand Ball.

      Dame Selene O'Malley, Pel

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/