Re: King's College - check out the URL

  • JEANNE STAPLETON
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
      > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
      >
      > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
      > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
      > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
      > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
      > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

      Shotgun...:-)

      Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

      I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

      > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
      > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
      >
      > Arwen

      Naturellement. :-)

    • McClune, Sheila
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
        Don't forget to include Rivka!

        > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
        > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
        > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
        > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
        > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

        Shotgun...:-)

        Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

        I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

        > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
        > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
        >
        > Arwen

        Naturellement. :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
          Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
          car.

          ???

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
            Ah, I must have missed that part of the conversation ..... so there's still
            at least one available seat in the minivan.

            Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
            car.

            ???

            On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

            > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
            >
            > Don't forget to include Rivka!
            >
            > Arwen

            How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
            http://www.onelist.com
            More than 5,000! Create yours now!
            Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry