Entertainment at Coronation

  • Janet Fildes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004

      Unto the populace of the Outlands, Lady Lyneya del Filde sends greetings!

      In my capacity as entertainment coordinator for the upcoming coronation at the College of Blaiddwyn on November 13th, I would like to make the following announcements.

      I know everyone will come dressed in their best, and what better way to highlight your best court garb than to participate in the Fashion through the Ages show after Feast on the 13th.  You will have a maximum of 25 words to describe what ever aspects of the accoutrement you wish to emphasize, not to include name, title and group (these do not count toward limit).  Forms will be available at gate to fill out or from myself and will be accepted up to 15 minutes before the start of the show.  One of al-Barran’s skilled heralds will MC.

      During the afternoon of the 13th, informal dancing and gaming will be ongoing in Ballrooms A and B for the entertainment of the general populace.  Anybody willing to bring games to share for the duration is welcome to.

      After feast the evening will culminate in a Celebration encompassing the Fashion through the Ages show, court dancing and performances (of all types) – again in Ballrooms A and B.  I would encourage everyone to stay and enjoy the festivities.  Openings for performances are still available, should any of you good and talented gentles wish to participate in this fashion.  Please contact me if you desire to do so.

      Finally,  I encourage everyone to go to our newly updated website for coronation for information on other activities, parking guide and maps, feast menu, gate rates and any other information you might desire.

      www.unm.edu/~sca/coronation

      In Service,

      Ldy Lyneya del Filde