Re: [OutlandsDance] court dancing RE: al-Barran A&S (ll/20) (& Outlands Coronation, 11/13)

  • Jan Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Re: [OutlandsDance] court dancing RE:  al-Barran A&S (ll/20) (& Outlands Coronation, 11/13) Yes! Dancing at Coronation! We look forward to it!!
      Eric and Birgitta

      on 11/1/04 1:21 PM, Barbara Krege at krege@... wrote:
      Dear Guillaume and Outlands Dancers,

      Thank you for asking Guillaume, because I realized that there was other important information I had not yet gotten out to the public and especially dancers.

      At Coronation, Saturday 11/13, at the College of Blaiddwyn, Univ. of NM in al-Barran
         (Albuquerque), after morning court, there will be some informal court dancing
         and teaching for a couple of hours in preparation for the 10 court dances by the
         populace as part of the evening's entertainment after the feast and evening court.