Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

      I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
      tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

      Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
      encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
      partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
      the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
      Caerthen Dancemaster
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 25 6:09 PM

        This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
        Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
        we should have lots of space.

        For those who need directions:
        From the north, find your best route to
        highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
        toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
        up the hill, on the right.
        From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
        262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
        Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
        right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

        There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
        web page at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

        We hope to see you there!

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>