Re: King's College - check out the URL

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
      Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
      off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
      minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
      configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
      really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

      Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
      better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
        > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
        >
        > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
        > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
        > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
        > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
        > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

        Shotgun...:-)

        Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

        I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

        > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
        > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
        >
        > Arwen

        Naturellement. :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
          Don't forget to include Rivka!

          > Sigh, whimper. Ah well. I knew about it when I used the last of my time
          > off to go to Known World Dance. I'm willing to send my husband and my
          > minivan, though. Room for a total of four riders in the current
          > configuration, or 6 if we put the extra seat back in and everyone packs
          > really light. I'll just sit here, alone ...

          Shotgun...:-)

          Me and Master Eric so far, along with husband and minivan.

          I just e-mailed the autocrat for crash/motel info.

          > Besides, I'm feeding the Queen that weekend at Cattle Raid. Think I'd
          > better make sure my cow-spotted apron is clean. :)
          >
          > Arwen

          Naturellement. :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
            Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
            car.

            ???

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 10, 1999
              Ah, I must have missed that part of the conversation ..... so there's still
              at least one available seat in the minivan.

              Rivka informed us last night that she was going with Sorcha--in her own
              car.

              ???

              On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, McClune, Sheila wrote:

              > From: "McClune, Sheila" <smcclune@...>
              >
              > Don't forget to include Rivka!
              >
              > Arwen

              How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
              http://www.onelist.com
              More than 5,000! Create yours now!
              Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. -- Dave Barry