Caerthen Dance Practice

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 23, 2004

      This is just a reminder to folks who might be interested in coming to
      Caerthen Dance Practice that we are meeting at the Englewood Public Library next
      Tuesday (Aug. 31) and the following Tuesday (Sept. 7), starting our our "usual"
      fall rotation. For the full schedule and directions, see the Caerthen Dance
      Practice web site at:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

      Your Servant,

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2004

        I just wanted to remind folks that we will hold Caerthen Dance Practice
        tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov 2) at the Englewood Public Library starting at 7 pm.

        Yes, tomorrow is election day. Since the polls officially close at 7, I
        encourage voters and non-voters alike to come on over and relax with some non-
        partisan dancing after you cast your ballots. Don't worry if you are delayed at
        the polls and are a little late - we will understand.

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
        Caerthen Dancemaster
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 25 6:09 PM

          This is a reminder that Dance Practice is tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the
          Colorado School of Mines. This week we are supposed to be in the ballroom, so
          we should have lots of space.

          For those who need directions:
          From the north, find your best route to
          highway 58 to Golden. Take the Washington Avenue exit and turn left (south)
          toward Golden. Turn right onto 16th Street. The Student Center is four blocks
          up the hill, on the right.
          From the South, find your best route to Highway 6 / 6th Avenue (I-70 Exit
          262). Go west past the Justice Center to 19th Street. Turn right on 19th
          Street, then turn left on Elm Street. Follow Elm Street until it turns to the
          right. You are now on 16th Street and the Student Center is on your left.

          There is more information about dance practice on the Caerthen Dance Practice
          web page at:

          http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

          We hope to see you there!

          Keith / Guillaume S:}>